How Did We Port a Complex Windows CE Application to iOS?
The owner of AutoMapa asked us if we were capable of migrating a very complex Windows CE application to iOS. We were always open to new challenges, but this time it was huge. With hundreds of thousands of lines of code, the application was not only complex but incompatible with the iOS specification. To make matters worse, we were working without documentation for the current application.
- Port a complex Windows CE application to iOS
- Ensure reliability and excellent ease-of-use for the end-users
- Shift through hundreds of thousands of lines of code without documentation
- Solutions based on xCode, C++, and others
- Succesful port to iOS: the application was a great success and remained in the AppStore’s top-grossing category for years.
Have a question, wish to talk about your idea, or just need reach us? Get in touch!
You can also reach us at: